Postgraduate Electrical Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Electrical Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Electrical Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Greenwich
- University of Leicester
- Coventry University
- Northumbria University
- University of Southampton
- University of Strathclyde
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Liverpool John Moores University
Postgraduate Electrical Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom - £6,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Electrical Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Electrical Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Electronic and Electrical EngineeringUniversity of Portsmouth£6,100
- MSc Electrical Power and Energy Systems (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Electrical and Electronic EngineeringUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MSc Engineering (Electrical & Electronic)Glyndwr University£12,500
- MSc Electronic and Electrical EngineeringUniversity of Chester£13,450
- MSc Electrical and Electronic EngineeringGlasgow Caledonian University£13,500
- MSc Electrical Power EngineeringGlasgow Caledonian University£13,500
- MEng Electrical and Electronic EngineeringUniversity of South Wales£14,400
- MSc Electrical and Electronic EngineeringSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Electrical and Electronic EngineeringUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- Postgraduate Science And Technology Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Power Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Media Studies And Communication in UK
- Postgraduate Optical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Marketing in UK
- Postgraduate Electronic Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Marine Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Public Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Gerontology in UK
- Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses32
- Count of courses60
- Count of UG courses279
- Count of PG courses60
- Count of Doctorate courses20
- Fee range (min-max)£6,000 - £30,000