Postgraduate Emergency Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Emergency Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Emergency Management universities in United Kingdom
- Coventry University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Sheffield
- Northumbria University
- University of Wolverhampton
- Aston University
- Bournemouth University
- London South Bank University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Derby
Postgraduate Emergency Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Emergency Management in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Emergency Management in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Emergency Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Emergency Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Emergency Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Emergency Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Shelter after DisasterOxford Brookes University£5,200
- MSc Emergency Planning Resilience and ResponseUniversity of Wolverhampton£13,950
- MSc Emergency Management and ResilienceUniversity of Wolverhampton£14,450
- MSc Disaster ManagementBournemouth University£14,500
- MSc Emergency Management and ResilienceCoventry University£16,950
- MSc Intelligence, Security and Disaster ManagementUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MSc Process SafetyLondon South Bank University£14,900
- MSc Emergency Management in High Hazard IndustriesUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- PGDip Development and Emergency PracticeOxford Brookes University£15,900
- PGCert Development and Emergency PracticeOxford Brookes University£15,900
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses23
- Count of UG courses3
- Count of PG courses23
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £28,000