Postgraduate European History Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate European History courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Postgraduate European History universities in United Kingdom
Postgraduate European History fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate European History in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate European History in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate European History in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate European History in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate European History qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate European History Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Europe and the World DoubleAston University£14,750
- MA English Literature: Renaissance and Eighteenth-Century LiteratureUniversity of Liverpool£19,000
- MA History: Medieval and Renaissance StudiesUniversity of Liverpool£19,000
- MA European HistoryNewcastle University£20,400
- MA Renaissance and Early Modern StudiesUniversity of York£22,250
- MA Renaissance Literature 1500-1700University of York£22,250
- Postgraduate Political History in UK
- Postgraduate Library and Museum studies in UK
- Postgraduate Ancient History in UK
- Postgraduate Art History in UK
- Postgraduate Ancient Greek History in UK
- Postgraduate Human history in UK
- Postgraduate Chinese History in UK
- Postgraduate History in UK
- Postgraduate History Of Philosophy in UK
- Postgraduate Asian History in UK
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses6
- Count of UG courses3
- Count of PG courses6
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £22,000