Postgraduate Filmmaking Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Filmmaking courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Filmmaking universities in United Kingdom
- Queen Mary University of London
- Buckinghamshire New University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Sussex
- Birmingham City University
- Coventry University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Bristol
- University of Exeter
- University of Southampton
Postgraduate Filmmaking fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Filmmaking in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Filmmaking in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Filmmaking in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Filmmaking in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Filmmaking qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Filmmaking Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA FilmQueen Mary University of London£11,150
- MA FilmmakingUniversity of East London£13,860
- MA Screen Production (Documentary)University of the West of England£14,000
- MA FilmmakingSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MA Film and Screen ProductionUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MA Film MakingUniversity of Gloucestershire£14,700
- MA Film (Documentary)University of South Wales£14,950
- MA International Film ProductionDe Montfort University£16,300
- MA Film ProductionBuckinghamshire New University£15,400
- MA Film Production with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£15,400
- Postgraduate Printmaking in UK
- Postgraduate Studio Art in UK
- Postgraduate Painting in UK
- Postgraduate Animation in UK
- Postgraduate Photography in UK
- Postgraduate Visual arts in UK
- Postgraduate Drawing in UK
- Institutions offering the courses33
- Count of courses51
- Count of UG courses178
- Count of PG courses51
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £27,000