Postgraduate Food Service Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Food Service Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Food Service Management universities in United Kingdom
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Lincoln
- University of Reading
- Bangor University
- Newcastle University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Royal Holloway University of London
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Glasgow
Postgraduate Food Service Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Food Service Management in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Food Service Management in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Food Service Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Food Service Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Food Service Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Food Service Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- MFA Design (Packaging)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MSc Food Security in Public HealthUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- PGDip/MSc Applied Food Safety and Quality ManagementUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- MSc Agri-food TechnologyUniversity of Lincoln£16,000
- MSc Agri-food Technology with Professional PracticeUniversity of Lincoln£16,000
- MA Design (Packaging)Sheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Applied Food Safety and Quality Management with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- MSc Agroforestry and Food SecurityBangor University£18,050
- MSc Food Security, Sustainability and BiodiversityRoyal Holloway University of London£19,500
- MSc Food Security and DevelopmentUniversity of Reading£21,350
- Postgraduate Food Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Food Science in UK
- Postgraduate Food Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Culinary Art in UK
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses14
- Count of UG courses4
- Count of PG courses14
- Count of Doctorate courses6
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £26,000