Postgraduate Game Theory Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Game Theory courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Game Theory universities in United Kingdom
- University of East London
- University of South Wales
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Essex
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Staffordshire University
- Teesside University
- University of Lincoln
- University for the Creative Arts
- Newcastle University
Postgraduate Game Theory fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Game Theory in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Game Theory in United Kingdom - £31,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Game Theory in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Postgraduate Game Theory in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Game Theory qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Postgraduate Game Theory Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Computer Games Design)University of Wolverhampton£13,950
- MSc 3D Computer Games DesignStaffordshire University£14,500
- MA Sound and Music for GamesUniversity of East London£14,700
- MFA Sound and Music for GamesUniversity of East London£14,700
- MA Games DesignTeesside University£15,000
- MA 3D Games ArtTeesside University£15,000
- MA 3D Games Art (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£15,000
- MA Games EnterpriseUniversity of South Wales£15,850
- MSc Commercial Games DevelopmentUniversity of the West of England£16,000
- MA Games DesignUniversity for the Creative Arts£17,500
14+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Television Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Intelligence Management in UK
- Postgraduate Virtual and Augumented Reality in UK
- Postgraduate Communications Intelligence in UK
- Postgraduate Cloud Computing in UK
- Postgraduate Recording in UK
- Postgraduate Video Art in UK
- Postgraduate Informatics in UK
- Postgraduate Mechanics in UK
- Postgraduate Intelligence in UK
- Institutions offering the courses11
- Count of courses14
- Count of UG courses103
- Count of PG courses14
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £31,000