Postgraduate Genetics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Genetics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Postgraduate Genetics universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- University of Glasgow
- University of Sheffield
- Bangor University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Chester
- University of East Anglia
- University of Kent
- University of Wolverhampton
Postgraduate Genetics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Genetics in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Genetics in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Genetics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Genetics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Genetics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Genetics Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Advanced Cell and Gene TherapiesUniversity of Sheffield£29,950
- MSc Plant Genetics and Crop ImprovementUniversity of East Anglia£12,250
- MSc Medical GeneticsUniversity of Chester£13,450
- MSc Forensic Genetics and Human IdentificationUniversity of Wolverhampton£14,450
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Medical Genetics and GenomicsOxford Brookes University£16,700
- MSc Medical Molecular Biology with GeneticsBangor University£16,750
- MSc GeneticsUniversity of Kent£21,200
- MBiolSci Medical Biosciences (Genetics) with a Year in IndustryUniversity of Leicester£22,600
- MBiolSci Medical Biosciences (Genetics) with a Year AbroadUniversity of Leicester£22,600
- MBiolSci Medical Biosciences (Genetics)University of Leicester£22,600
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses16
- Count of UG courses66
- Count of PG courses16
- Count of Doctorate courses14
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £29,000