Postgraduate Hospitality Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Hospitality Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Hospitality Management universities in United Kingdom
- Northumbria University
- University College Birmingham
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Sunderland
- Coventry University
- Leeds Beckett University
Postgraduate Hospitality Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Hospitality Management in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Hospitality Management in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Hospitality Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Hospitality Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Hospitality Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Global Hospitality Management (with work placement)Edinburgh Napier University£9,000
- PG Dip International Hospitality ManagementLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- MSc Global Hospitality Management (extended)Edinburgh Napier University£10,260
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism ManagementGlyndwr University£12,500
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism ManagementUniversity of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MSc International Hospitality ManagementUniversity College Birmingham£13,500
- PGDip International Hospitality ManagementUniversity College Birmingham£13,500
- MA Marketing Management for Events, Hospitality and TourismUniversity College Birmingham£13,500
- PGDip Marketing Management for Events, Hospitality and TourismUniversity College Birmingham£13,500
- MSc Tourism and AviationUniversity of Sunderland£13,500
- Institutions offering the courses25
- Count of courses59
- Count of UG courses116
- Count of PG courses59
- Count of Doctorate courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £20,000