Postgraduate Intelligence Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Intelligence courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Intelligence universities in United Kingdom
- Brunel University
- University of Salford
- Birmingham City University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Newcastle University
- Queen's University Belfast
- The University of Law
- University of Derby
- University of Greenwich
- University of Southampton
Postgraduate Intelligence fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Intelligence in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Intelligence in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Intelligence in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Intelligence in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Intelligence qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Intelligence Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Artificial IntelligenceTeesside University£15,000
- PgCert Artificial IntelligenceQueen's University Belfast£7,717
- MSc Policing and Intelligence AnalysisBirmingham City University£13,200
- MSc Business Intelligence and AnalyticsUniversity of Westminster£14,000
- MSc Big Data and Business IntelligenceUniversity of Greenwich£15,100
- MSc Machine IntelligenceUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master) IntMUniversity of Glasgow£14,700
- MSc Financial Investigation and Digital IntelligenceUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MSc Intelligence, Security and Disaster ManagementUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MSc/PgDip Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence and ForensicsUniversity of Salford£15,750
- Institutions offering the courses23
- Count of courses35
- Count of UG courses17
- Count of PG courses35
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £29,000