Postgraduate Interior Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Interior Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Interior Design universities in United Kingdom
- University for the Creative Arts
- Coventry University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teesside University
- University of Lincoln
- Birmingham City University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- De Montfort University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Kingston University
Postgraduate Interior Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Interior Design in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Interior Design in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Interior Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Interior Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Interior Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Interior Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Interior Design (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- MFA Design (Interior)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MA Interior Architecture and DesignBirmingham City University£13,200
- MA Interior DesignUniversity of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MA/PGCert/PGDip Interior DesignUniversity of Brighton£13,680
- MA Interior Architecture and DesignUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,950
- MA Interior DesignUniversity of East London£14,340
- MA Interior DesignDe Montfort University£15,800
- MA Interior DesignTeesside University£15,000
- MA Interior Architecture and DesignNottingham Trent University£15,500
- Institutions offering the courses19
- Count of courses28
- Count of UG courses107
- Count of PG courses28
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £18,000