Postgraduate International Trade Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate International Trade courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate International Trade universities in United Kingdom
- Loughborough University
- University of East Anglia
- University of Essex
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of the West of England
- Cardiff University
- City University of London
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool John Moores University
Postgraduate International Trade fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate International Trade in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate International Trade in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate International Trade in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate International Trade in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate International Trade qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate International Trade Courses in the United Kingdom
- LLM Commercial Law and International TradeUniversity of Sunderland£13,500
- MSc International Business, Trade and DiplomacyGlasgow Caledonian University£13,500
- MSc International Trade and FinanceLondon Metropolitan University£13,750
- MSc International Trade and FinanceLeeds Beckett University£16,000
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert International Trade and Economic LawUniversity of the West of England£14,000
- LLM International Trade and Economic LawUniversity of the West of England£15,500
- MSc International Transport, Trade and LogisticsLiverpool John Moores University£16,100
- MSc Luxury Buying and Logistics with Integrated International Pre Masters - 30-week courseUniversity for the Creative Arts£17,500
- MSc Luxury Buying and LogisticsUniversity for the Creative Arts£18,000
- LLM International Trade LawSwansea University£18,300
- Postgraduate Economic Development in UK
- Postgraduate Agricultural Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Anarchist Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Financial Econometrics in UK
- Postgraduate Green Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Environmental Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Energy Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Development Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Public Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Econometrics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses24
- Count of UG courses28
- Count of PG courses24
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £26,000