Postgraduate Journalism Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Journalism courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Journalism universities in United Kingdom
- City University of London
- Cardiff University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Sheffield
- Coventry University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Westminster
- Birmingham City University
Postgraduate Journalism fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Journalism in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Journalism in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Journalism in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Journalism in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Journalism qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Journalism Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Journalism (Distance Learning)University of Portsmouth£7,800
- MA International JournalismUniversity of Lincoln£12,000
- MA Visual Journalism and StorytellingUniversity of Bolton£12,950
- MA Multiplatform and Mobile JournalismBirmingham City University£13,200
- MA/PgCert Data JournalismBirmingham City University£13,200
- MA International Journalism with Data AnalyticsUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MA International JournalismUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MA International Journalism with Project ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MA Multimedia JournalismUniversity of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MA Multimedia JournalismGlasgow Caledonian University£13,500
- Institutions offering the courses45
- Count of courses110
- Count of UG courses301
- Count of PG courses110
- Count of Doctorate courses24
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £25,000