Postgraduate Landscape Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Landscape Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Postgraduate Landscape Design universities in United Kingdom
- Birmingham City University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Reading
- Cardiff University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Kingston University
- Newcastle University
- University of Dundee
- University of Glasgow
Postgraduate Landscape Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Landscape Design in United Kingdom - £6,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Landscape Design in United Kingdom - £21,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Landscape Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Landscape Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Landscape Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Landscape Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Spatial PlanningUniversity of Glasgow£6,917
- MA Landscape Architecture with ConversionBirmingham City University£13,200
- PGDip Spatial PlanningNewcastle University£13,600
- MA Landscape ArchitectureBirmingham City University£14,500
- MSc/PGDip Spatial PlanningOxford Brookes University£15,500
- MSc Spatial Planning and Real Estate DevelopmentHeriot-Watt University£15,712
- MSc Spatial PlanningOxford Brookes University£15,900
- Masters in Spatial Planning and DevelopmentUniversity of Reading£17,300
- Masters in Spatial Planning and Development (full and part-time)University of Reading£17,300
- MLA Landscape Architecture (LI accredited)Kingston University£17,800
- Postgraduate Interior Design in UK
- Postgraduate Product Design in UK
- Postgraduate Industrial Design in UK
- Postgraduate User Experience Design in UK
- Postgraduate Web Design in UK
- Postgraduate Design in UK
- Postgraduate Housing in UK
- Postgraduate Visual Communication in UK
- Postgraduate Graphic Design in UK
- Postgraduate Interior Architecture in UK
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses12
- Count of UG courses8
- Count of PG courses12
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£6,000 - £21,000