Postgraduate Machine Learning Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Machine Learning courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Machine Learning universities in United Kingdom
- University of Bath
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Holloway University of London
- University of Birmingham
- Liverpool John Moores University
- University of Nottingham
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Strathclyde
Postgraduate Machine Learning fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Machine Learning in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Machine Learning in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Machine Learning in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Machine Learning in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Machine Learning qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Machine Learning Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Artificial Intelligence and Machine LearningUniversity of Portsmouth£15,500
- MSc Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning)Liverpool John Moores University£16,100
- MSc Applied MathematicsUniversity of Birmingham£19,440
- MSc Machine Learning and Deep LearningUniversity of Strathclyde£21,850
- MSc Machine Learning with a Year in IndustryRoyal Holloway University of London£22,800
- MSc Machine LearningRoyal Holloway University of London£22,800
- MSc Advanced Mechanical EngineeringUniversity of Birmingham£24,480
- MSc Machine Learning and Autonomous Systems with placementUniversity of Bath£25,000
- MSc Machine Learning for Visual Data AnalyticsQueen Mary University of London£26,750
- MSc Machine Learning in ScienceUniversity of Nottingham£27,200
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses13
- Count of PG courses13
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £28,000