Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Cranfield University
- University of Strathclyde
- Ulster University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bolton
- University of East London
- University of Greenwich
- Aston University
- Coventry University
- Northumbria University
Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering in United Kingdom - £32,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Systems Engineering (Mechanical) and Engineering ManagementUniversity of Bolton£4,150
- MBA (Engineering Management)Edinburgh Napier University£9,000
- MSc Engineering ManagementNottingham Trent University£9,300
- PGCert Engineering and Management of Manufacturing SystemsCranfield University£10,740
- PGCert Manufacturing Technology and ManagementCranfield University£10,740
- PGCert Welding EngineeringCranfield University£10,740
- PGCert Aerospace ManufacturingCranfield University£10,740
- PGCert Metal Additive ManufacturingCranfield University£10,740
- MSc Systems Engineering (Electronic) and Engineering ManagementUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MSc Systems Engineering (Mechatronics) and Engineering ManagementUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- Postgraduate Naval Architecture in UK
- Postgraduate Electrical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Mechatronics in UK
- Postgraduate Hydrography in UK
- Postgraduate Biomedical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Bioprocess Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Optical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Telecommunications Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Ecosystem Ecology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses43
- Count of courses102
- Count of UG courses73
- Count of PG courses102
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £32,000