Postgraduate Marine Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Marine Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Marine Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- University of Exeter
- University of Southampton
- University of Strathclyde
- Newcastle University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- University of Essex
- University of Plymouth
- University of Portsmouth
Postgraduate Marine Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Marine Engineering in United Kingdom - £8,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Marine Engineering in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Marine Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Marine Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Marine Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Marine Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Global Marine Resource ManagementUniversity of Southampton£8,784
- MSc Marine Environment and ResourcesUniversity of Southampton£11,596
- MSc Marine and Offshore EngineeringLiverpool John Moores University£16,100
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource ManagementUniversity of Portsmouth£17,000
- MSc Marine ConservationUniversity of Plymouth£18,000
- MSc Marine Science and Sustainable DevelopmentUniversity of Essex£20,700
- MSc Sustainable Engineering (Marine Technology)University of Strathclyde£21,850
- MSc Marine EngineeringUniversity of Strathclyde£21,850
- PGDip Sustainable Engineering: Marine TechnologyUniversity of Strathclyde£23,050
- MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and ConservationUniversity of Exeter£27,500
- Postgraduate Systems Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Engineering Cybernetics in UK
- Postgraduate Electronic Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Civil Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Semiconductors in UK
- Postgraduate Control Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Mechatronics in UK
- Postgraduate Instrumentation Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Electrical Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses18
- Count of UG courses34
- Count of PG courses18
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£8,000 - £28,000