Postgraduate Marine Transportation Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Marine Transportation courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Marine Transportation universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Newcastle University
- University of Chester
- University of Plymouth
- University of Strathclyde
Postgraduate Marine Transportation fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Marine Transportation in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Marine Transportation in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Marine Transportation in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Marine Transportation in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Marine Transportation qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Marine Transportation Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Marine and Coastal Resource ManagementUniversity of Chester£13,450
- MSc International Marine ScienceHeriot-Watt University£15,712
- MSc Marine Renewable Energy (Online)Heriot-Watt University£15,712
- MSc Applied Marine ScienceUniversity of Plymouth£16,700
- MSc Applied Marine GeoscienceBangor University£18,050
- MSc Marine Environmental ProtectionBangor University£18,050
- MSc Marine Renewable EnergyBangor University£18,050
- MSc Sustainable Engineering (Marine Technology)University of Strathclyde£21,850
- MSc Climate Change: Managing the Marine EnvironmentHeriot-Watt University£22,440
- MSc/PGDip International Marine Environmental Consultancy (IMEC)Newcastle University£26,400
- Postgraduate Business Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Postgraduate Museum Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Postgraduate Business English in UK
- Postgraduate International Organizations in UK
- Postgraduate Business in UK
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses10
- Count of UG courses24
- Count of PG courses10
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £26,000