Postgraduate Medieval Literature Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Medieval Literature courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Medieval Literature universities in United Kingdom
- University of York
- University of Birmingham
- University of Kent
- Bangor University
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Swansea University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Bristol
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
Postgraduate Medieval Literature fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Medieval Literature in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Medieval Literature in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Medieval Literature in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Medieval Literature in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Medieval Literature qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Medieval Literature Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip Medieval HistoryUniversity of Glasgow£14,760
- MA Medieval StudiesUniversity of Lincoln£14,900
- MA/PGDip/PGCert Medieval StudiesSwansea University£16,150
- MA Medieval StudiesBangor University£16,250
- MA Medieval and Early Modern Studies - (Canterbury & Paris)University of Kent£16,800
- MA Arthurian StudiesBangor University£17,000
- MA Medieval and Early Modern Studies - (Canterbury)University of Kent£17,400
- MA Medieval and Early Modern StudiesUniversity of Kent£17,400
- MA Medieval StudiesSwansea University£17,500
- MA Crusader StudiesRoyal Holloway University of London£18,200
- Postgraduate Fiction Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Post-Colonial Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Screenwriting in UK
- Postgraduate Journalism in UK
- Postgraduate Performance And Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Latin in UK
- Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Creative Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Poetics in UK
- Postgraduate Standard English in UK
- Institutions offering the courses13
- Count of courses25
- Count of UG courses15
- Count of PG courses25
- Count of Doctorate courses10
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £28,000