Postgraduate Modern Language Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Modern Language courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Modern Language universities in United Kingdom
- University of Reading
- University of Chester
- University of Sheffield
- Bangor University
- London Metropolitan University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Birmingham
- University of East London
- University of Southampton
- University of the West of England
Postgraduate Modern Language fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Modern Language in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Modern Language in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Modern Language in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Modern Language in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Modern Language qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Modern Language Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCE Secondary Modern Languages (including School Direct) with QTS (School Direct)University of Chester£12,950
- PGCE Secondary Modern LanguagesUniversity of East London£14,160
- PGCE with QTS Secondary Modern LanguagesUniversity of Chester£14,250
- PGCE with QTS Secondary Modern LanguagesUniversity of the West of England£15,250
- PGCE PGCE Secondary Modern LanguagesLondon Metropolitan University£16,000
- PGCE Secondary - Modern LanguagesBangor University£17,000
- PGCE Education (Modern Languages)Queen's University Belfast£18,800
- MA Modern Languages and CultureUniversity of Sheffield£19,450
- PGDip Secondary Education (QTS) – Modern LanguagesUniversity of Birmingham£21,150
- PGCE Secondary Modern Foreign Language - SpanishUniversity of Reading£21,350
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses14
- Count of UG courses259
- Count of PG courses14
- Count of Doctorate courses10
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £22,000