Postgraduate Molecular Biology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Molecular Biology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Molecular Biology universities in United Kingdom
- Queen Mary University of London
- Bangor University
- Coventry University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Staffordshire University
- University of Bradford
- University of Leicester
- University of Northampton
- University of Sheffield
Postgraduate Molecular Biology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Molecular Biology in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Molecular Biology in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Molecular Biology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Molecular Biology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Molecular Biology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Molecular Biology Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Molecular BiologyStaffordshire University£14,500
- MSc Molecular Cell BiologyUniversity of Wolverhampton£14,950
- MSc Molecular Cell BiologyNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MSc Molecular MedicineUniversity of Northampton£16,500
- MSc Molecular BiologyCoventry University£16,600
- MSc Medical Molecular Biology with GeneticsBangor University£16,750
- PGDip Cancer and Molecular Pathology and Genomics (Online)Queen Mary University of London£17,850
- PGDip Cancer and Molecular Pathology and GenomicsQueen Mary University of London£17,850
- MSc Molecular Biology with Professional ExperienceCoventry University£18,600
- MSc Molecular Cell Biology with placement yearNottingham Trent University£19,100
- Postgraduate Biochemistry in UK
- Postgraduate Cell Biology in UK
- Postgraduate Bioinformatics in UK
- Postgraduate Biotechnology in UK
- Postgraduate Genetics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses18
- Count of UG courses24
- Count of PG courses18
- Count of Doctorate courses19
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £27,000