Postgraduate Museology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Museology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Postgraduate Museology universities in United Kingdom
- Newcastle University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Leicester
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Ulster University
- University of East Anglia
- University of Essex
Postgraduate Museology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Museology in United Kingdom - £6,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Museology in United Kingdom - £21,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Museology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Museology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Museology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Museology Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Museum StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£6,450
- PGDip Museum StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£12,900
- PGDip Museum StudiesNewcastle University£14,400
- MA Cultural Heritage and Museum StudiesUlster University£15,360
- PGDip Museum StudiesUniversity of Leicester£16,480
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine StudiesRoyal Holloway University of London£18,200
- MLitt Heritage, Museums and GalleriesNewcastle University£18,600
- MA Heritage and Museum StudiesUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MSc Museum StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- MA Cultural Heritage and Museum StudiesUniversity of East Anglia£19,800
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses15
- Count of UG courses13
- Count of PG courses15
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£6,000 - £21,000