Postgraduate Nanotechnology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Nanotechnology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Nanotechnology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Strathclyde
- Bangor University
- Swansea University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Lincoln
- University of Southampton
Postgraduate Nanotechnology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Nanotechnology in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Nanotechnology in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Nanotechnology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Nanotechnology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Nanotechnology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Nanotechnology Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Nanoscience & NanotechnologyUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,500
- MSc NanoscienceUniversity of Lincoln£16,000
- MSc Nanotechnology and MicrofabricationBangor University£18,050
- MSc Nanoscience to NanotechnologySwansea University£20,200
- MSc NanoscienceUniversity of Strathclyde£21,300
- Postgraduate Diploma NanoscienceUniversity of Strathclyde£21,850
- PgDip NanoscienceUniversity of Strathclyde£23,200
- MSc Nanoscience and NanotechnologyUniversity of Glasgow£24,540
- MSc Mathematical Modelling in Biology and MedicineUniversity of Exeter£25,000
- MSc Micro and NanotechnologyUniversity of Southampton£29,512
- Postgraduate Materials Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Metallurgy in UK
- Postgraduate Polymer Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Nanomaterials in UK
- Postgraduate Biomaterials in UK
- Postgraduate Materials Science and Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Polymer Science in UK
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses10
- Count of UG courses1
- Count of PG courses10
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £29,000