Postgraduate Natural Resource Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Natural Resource Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Natural Resource Management universities in United Kingdom
- Cranfield University
- Newcastle University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Lancaster University
- University of Bradford
- University of East London
- University of Greenwich
- University of Sheffield
Postgraduate Natural Resource Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Natural Resource Management in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Natural Resource Management in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Natural Resource Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Natural Resource Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Natural Resource Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Natural Resource Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Advanced Water ManagementCranfield University£10,740
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources LawUniversity of East London£14,340
- MSc Natural Resources (by Research)University of Greenwich£15,100
- LLM Natural Resources and Environmental Law and PolicyUniversity of Bradford£18,566
- MSc Advanced Water ManagementCranfield University£21,500
- PGDip Advanced Water ManagementCranfield University£21,540
- MSc Sustainable Water ManagementLancaster University£24,430
- MSc Water EngineeringUniversity of Sheffield£24,950
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources LawQueen Mary University of London£24,950
- MSc Water and Environmental ManagementQueen Mary University of London£25,250
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses12
- Count of PG courses12
- Count of Doctorate courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £27,000