Postgraduate Naval Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Naval Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Postgraduate Naval Science universities in United Kingdom
- City University of London
- Swansea University
- University of Essex
- Cardiff University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Newcastle University
- University of Plymouth
Postgraduate Naval Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Naval Science in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Naval Science in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Naval Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Naval Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Naval Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Naval Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Maritime HistoryUniversity of Plymouth£15,700
- LLM International Commercial and Maritime LawSwansea University£16,950
- LLM International Maritime LawSwansea University£16,950
- LLM Maritime LawCity University of London£18,570
- LLM Maritime LawUniversity of Essex£18,800
- LLM International Trade and Maritime Law with Professional PlacementUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MSc Maritime Logistics and BusinessHeriot-Watt University£19,176
- MSc Maritime Operations and ManagementCity University of London£19,380
- MSc Maritime Safety and Security ManagementCity University of London£19,380
- MSc Maritime Policy and Shipping ManagementCardiff University£20,450
- Postgraduate Naval Architecture in UK
- Postgraduate Systems Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Bioprocess Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Heat Transfer in UK
- Postgraduate Science Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Public Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Space sciences in UK
- Postgraduate Civil Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Electronic Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Optical Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses15
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £26,000