Postgraduate Neuroscience Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Neuroscience courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Neuroscience universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- University of Sheffield
- Middlesex University
- University of Roehampton
- Queen Mary University of London
- Swansea University
- University of Bristol
- University of Nottingham
- University of Sussex
- University of York
Postgraduate Neuroscience fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Neuroscience in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Neuroscience in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Neuroscience in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Neuroscience in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Neuroscience qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Neuroscience Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Social NeuroscienceUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MSc Cognitive NeuroscienceBournemouth University£14,500
- MSc/PGDip Computational NeuroscienceMiddlesex University£15,100
- MSc Cognitive and Clinical NeuroscienceMiddlesex University£15,100
- MSc Clinical NeuroscienceMiddlesex University£15,100
- MSc Clinical NeuroscienceUniversity of Roehampton£15,352
- MSc Human NeuroscienceUniversity of Plymouth£15,700
- MSc Applied Cognitive NeuroscienceUniversity of Roehampton£15,889
- MSc Cognition and NeuroscienceUniversity of Huddersfield£16,000
- MSc Clinical Cognitive NeuroscienceSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- Postgraduate Systems Neuroscience in UK
- Postgraduate Embryology in UK
- Postgraduate Physiology in UK
- Postgraduate Parasitology in UK
- Postgraduate Microbiology in UK
- Postgraduate Chemical Biology in UK
- Postgraduate Systematics in UK
- Postgraduate Mathematical Biology in UK
- Postgraduate Virology in UK
- Postgraduate Paleobiology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses31
- Count of courses47
- Count of UG courses68
- Count of PG courses47
- Count of Doctorate courses33
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £29,000