Postgraduate Occupational Therapy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Occupational Therapy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Occupational Therapy universities in United Kingdom
- London South Bank University
- University of Brighton
- Brunel University
- University of Plymouth
- Cardiff University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Northumbria University
- Oxford Brookes University
Postgraduate Occupational Therapy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Occupational Therapy in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Occupational Therapy in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Occupational Therapy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Occupational Therapy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Occupational Therapy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Occupational Therapy Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration)University of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Advanced Occupational TherapyUniversity of Brighton£14,300
- MSc Advanced Occupational TherapyUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)Teesside University£14,500
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration)University of Salford£14,670
- MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration)University of Derby£14,700
- MSc Advanced Professional Practice in Occupational TherapyUniversity of Plymouth£14,800
- MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-registration)University of Lincoln£14,900
- MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)Edinburgh Napier University£18,675
- MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-registration)Glasgow Caledonian University£15,500
- Postgraduate Clinical Physiology in UK
- Postgraduate Medicine in UK
- Postgraduate Children Study in UK
- Postgraduate Public Health in UK
- Postgraduate Urology in UK
- Postgraduate Human Physiology in UK
- Postgraduate Human physical performance and Recreation in UK
- Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in UK
- Postgraduate Family and Consumer science in UK
- Postgraduate Health care in UK
- Institutions offering the courses21
- Count of courses27
- Count of UG courses35
- Count of PG courses27
- Count of Doctorate courses5
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £35,000