Postgraduate Organizational Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Organizational Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Organizational Studies universities in United Kingdom
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Birmingham
- University of Essex
- University of Nottingham
- Coventry University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Ulster University
- Brunel University
- Cranfield University
Postgraduate Organizational Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Organizational Studies in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Organizational Studies in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Organizational Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Organizational Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Organizational Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Organizational Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip Learning and People DevelopmentLeeds Beckett University£10,000
- PGCert Career DevelopmentEdinburgh Napier University£13,932
- PGDip Career Guidance and DevelopmentEdinburgh Napier University£13,932
- MA Career DevelopmentNottingham Trent University£14,400
- MSc Police Leadership, Strategy and OrganisationUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MSc Learning and People DevelopmentLeeds Beckett University£15,000
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Operations ManagementUniversity of Salford£15,030
- PGDip Management and Organisational DynamicsUniversity of Essex£15,040
- PGCert Employment Law and PracticeUlster University£15,360
- MSc Project Management and Operations ManagementUniversity of Huddersfield£16,000
- Postgraduate International Organizations in UK
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in UK
- Postgraduate Museum Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Postgraduate Accounting in UK
- Postgraduate Finance in UK
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Postgraduate Business in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses29
- Count of UG courses48
- Count of PG courses29
- Count of Doctorate courses16
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £29,000