Postgraduate Photography Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Photography courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Photography universities in United Kingdom
- University for the Creative Arts
- Coventry University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Westminster
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Kingston University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Nottingham Trent University
Postgraduate Photography fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Photography in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Photography in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Photography in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Photography in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Photography qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Photography Courses in the United Kingdom
- MFA PhotographyEdinburgh Napier University£10,605
- MFA PhotographyUniversity for the Creative Arts£11,670
- MA PhotographyUniversity of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MA Digital and Visual Communications (Photography)University of Wolverhampton£13,950
- MA PhotographyUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,950
- MA PhotographyUniversity of the West of England£14,000
- MA PhotographySheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MA PhotographyUniversity of Gloucestershire£14,700
- MA Arts (pathways in Fine Art or Photography)University of Derby£14,900
- MA Socially Engaged PhotographyUniversity of Salford£15,030
- Postgraduate Printmaking in UK
- Postgraduate Filmmaking in UK
- Postgraduate Studio Art in UK
- Postgraduate Animation in UK
- Postgraduate Drawing in UK
- Postgraduate Visual arts in UK
- Postgraduate Painting in UK
- Institutions offering the courses26
- Count of courses33
- Count of UG courses111
- Count of PG courses33
- Count of Doctorate courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £27,000