Postgraduate Psychiatry Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Psychiatry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Psychiatry universities in United Kingdom
- Queen Mary University of London
- Bangor University
- Brunel University
- Cardiff University
- University of Birmingham
- University of South Wales
Postgraduate Psychiatry fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Psychiatry in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Psychiatry in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Psychiatry in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Psychiatry in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Psychiatry qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Psychiatry Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip Mental Health: Cultural Psychology and Psychiatry (Online)Queen Mary University of London£14,850
- PGDip Mental Health: Cultural Psychology and PsychiatryQueen Mary University of London£14,850
- MSc Dementia StudiesUniversity of South Wales£15,100
- MSc Psychological and Psychiatric AnthropologyBrunel University£17,665
- MSc Dementia StudiesBangor University£16,750
- MSc PsychiatryCardiff University£17,900
- MSc Mental Health: Cultural Psychology and Psychiatry (Online)Queen Mary University of London£22,250
- MSc Mental Health: Cultural Psychology and PsychiatryQueen Mary University of London£22,250
- MSc/PGDip Healthcare TechnologyUniversity of Birmingham£24,480
- Postgraduate Respiratory Medicine in UK
- Postgraduate Health Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Occupational Therapy in UK
- Postgraduate Clinical Informatics in UK
- Postgraduate Public Health in UK
- Postgraduate Emergency Management in UK
- Postgraduate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Urology in UK
- Postgraduate General Practice in UK
- Postgraduate Orthoptics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses9
- Count of PG courses9
- Count of Doctorate courses22
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £24,000