Postgraduate Real Estate Economics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Real Estate Economics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Real Estate Economics universities in United Kingdom
- London South Bank University
- Northumbria University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Hertfordshire
- Birmingham City University
- City University of London
- Heriot-Watt University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Sheffield Hallam University
Postgraduate Real Estate Economics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Real Estate Economics in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Real Estate Economics in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Real Estate Economics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Real Estate Economics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Real Estate Economics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Real Estate Economics Courses in the United Kingdom
- LLM Data Protection and Intellectual PropertyThe University of Law£12,360
- MSc Real Estate ManagementBirmingham City University£13,200
- MSc Real Estate DevelopmentUniversity of Westminster£17,000
- MSc Real Estate Finance and InvestmentUniversity of the West of England£14,250
- MSc Real Estate ManagementUniversity of the West of England£14,250
- MSc Real Estate Development and InvestmentUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Real Estate and Property ManagementUniversity of Salford£15,750
- MSc Real Estate ManagementUniversity of East London£15,240
- MSc Real Estate Management with Placement YearUniversity of East London£15,240
- MSc/PgDip/PGCert Real EstateUlster University£15,360
- Postgraduate Law And Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Economic Development in UK
- Postgraduate Political Economy in UK
- Postgraduate Environmental Economics in UK
- Postgraduate International Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Energy Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Economic Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Financial Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Green Economics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses25
- Count of courses46
- Count of UG courses38
- Count of PG courses46
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £27,000