Postgraduate Recording Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Recording courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Recording universities in United Kingdom
- Bournemouth University
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Leeds Beckett University
- London South Bank University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Derby
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Salford
- University of Westminster
Postgraduate Recording fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Recording in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Recording in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Recording in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Recording in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Recording qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Recording Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Audio ProductionUniversity of Westminster£14,000
- MA Post Production EditingBournemouth University£14,500
- MA Editing and Post Production (EPP)London South Bank University£14,900
- MSc Audio EngineeringUniversity of Derby£14,900
- MSc/PgDip Audio ProductionUniversity of Salford£15,030
- MA Music and Audio ProductionBuckinghamshire New University£15,400
- MSc Audio EngineeringUniversity of Hertfordshire£15,450
- MA Sound DesignLeeds Beckett University£16,000
- MSc Music Technology and Sound ProductionUniversity of Huddersfield£17,000
- MA Sound DesignManchester Metropolitan University£18,500
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses10
- Count of UG courses45
- Count of PG courses10
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £18,000