Postgraduate Social Work Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Social Work courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Social Work universities in United Kingdom
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Essex
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Sussex
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Keele University
- Kingston University
- Leeds Beckett University
Postgraduate Social Work fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Social Work in United Kingdom - £2,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Social Work in United Kingdom - £32,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Social Work in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Social Work in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Social Work qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Social Work Courses in the United Kingdom
- PG Cert Leadership of School Mental Health and WellbeingLeeds Beckett University£2,335
- MSc Health and Wellbeing (Top-up)University of Wolverhampton£4,817
- MA Social WorkUniversity of Wolverhampton£6,975
- PGDip Professional Social Work PracticeUniversity of Bedfordshire£8,000
- MSc Social WorkLondon Metropolitan University£8,270
- Graduate Certificate Psychological Well-Being Practitioner (Low Intensity)University of Essex£8,280
- Postgraduate Certificate Psychological Well-Being Practitioner (Low Intensity)University of Essex£8,280
- PGDip Social WorkUniversity of Sussex£9,250
- MA Social WorkLondon South Bank University£9,800
- MA Social WorkUniversity of Sunderland£10,000
- Postgraduate Cultural Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Social Transformation in UK
- Postgraduate Community Organizing in UK
- Postgraduate Natural Resource Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Conservation Science in UK
- Postgraduate Social Development in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of The Family in UK
- Postgraduate Community Practice in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Globalization in UK
- Institutions offering the courses62
- Count of courses98
- Count of UG courses102
- Count of PG courses98
- Count of Doctorate courses38
- Fee range (min-max)£2,000 - £32,000