Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism universities in United Kingdom
- University of Kent
- Bangor University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Ulster University
- University of Northampton
- University of South Wales
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in United Kingdom - £23,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Applied Behaviour Analysis (Intellectual and Developmental Disability)University of Kent£5,800
- PCert Applied Behaviour Analysis (Intellectual and Developmental Disability)University of Kent£6,000
- PCert Autism StudiesUniversity of Kent£6,000
- PDip Applied Behaviour Analysis (Intellectual and Developmental Disability)University of Kent£6,000
- MSc Applied Behaviour Analysis (Intellectual and Developmental Disability)University of Kent£6,000
- PDip Autism StudiesUniversity of Kent£6,000
- MA Autism StudiesUniversity of Kent£6,000
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (Autism Pathway)University of Northampton£14,000
- MSc AutismUniversity of Strathclyde£14,800
- MA SEN/ALN (Autism)University of South Wales£15,100
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses14
- Count of PG courses14
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £23,000