Postgraduate Space Sciences Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Space Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Space Sciences universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- University of Strathclyde
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Bradford
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
Postgraduate Space Sciences fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Space Sciences in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Space Sciences in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Space Sciences in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Space Sciences in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Space Sciences qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Space Sciences Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Mobile and Satellite CommunicationsUniversity of South Wales£14,500
- PGDip Space Exploration SystemsUniversity of Leicester£17,480
- MSc Gravity, Particles and FieldsUniversity of Nottingham£21,500
- MSc Satellite Applications (with Data Science)University of Strathclyde£21,850
- MSc Satellite Data ScienceUniversity of Leicester£21,850
- MSc Satellite Data Science with IndustryUniversity of Leicester£21,850
- MSc Satellite Data for Sustainable DevelopmentUniversity of Strathclyde£21,850
- MSc Space Exploration SystemsUniversity of Leicester£21,850
- MSc Satellite Systems EngineeringUniversity of Bradford£21,930
- MPhys Physics with Space Science with Year in IndustryUniversity of Leicester£22,600
- Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Civil Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Instrumentation Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Control Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Ecosystem Ecology in UK
- Postgraduate Industrial Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Mechatronics in UK
- Postgraduate Meteorology in UK
- Postgraduate Power Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses12
- Count of PG courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £26,000