Postgraduate Standard English Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Standard English courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Standard English universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- University of Brighton
- University of Portsmouth
- Aston University
- Northumbria University
- Teesside University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Glasgow
- University of Sheffield
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
Postgraduate Standard English fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Standard English in United Kingdom - £8,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Standard English in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Standard English in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Standard English in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Standard English qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Standard English Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA TESOL Leadership and ManagementUniversity of Portsmouth£8,100
- TESOL DiplomaUniversity of Brighton£11,388
- MA Education (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)Teesside University£13,000
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)Teesside University£13,000
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) with Applied LinguisticsUniversity of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MA Teaching English To Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)University of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)University of Sunderland£13,500
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other LanguagesUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,950
- MA Education: TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)Cardiff Metropolitan University£14,000
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)Nottingham Trent University£14,500
- Postgraduate Playwriting in UK
- Postgraduate Fiction Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Journalism in UK
- Postgraduate American Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Strategic Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Literary Theory in UK
- Postgraduate Screenwriting in UK
- Postgraduate Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Post-Colonial Literature in UK
- Institutions offering the courses25
- Count of courses37
- Count of UG courses23
- Count of PG courses37
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£8,000 - £20,000