Postgraduate Sustainability Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Sustainability Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Sustainability Studies universities in United Kingdom
- University of Strathclyde
- Teesside University
- University of East London
- Swansea University
- University of Exeter
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Sheffield
- Aston University
- Cardiff University
Postgraduate Sustainability Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Sustainability Studies in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Sustainability Studies in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Sustainability Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Sustainability Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Sustainability Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Sustainability Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Sustainable Engineering Systems (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- MSc Sustainable Energy and Clean Technology (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- PGDip Learning and People DevelopmentLeeds Beckett University£10,000
- MSc Sustainable InnovationTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Sustainable ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Sustainable Heritage Practice (Shrewsbury)University of Chester£13,450
- MSc BIM-Enabled Sustainable BuildingsUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- MSc Sustainable Planning and Environmental ManagementUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,435
- MSc Sustainable Planning and TransportUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,435
- MSc Sustainable PlanningUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,435
- Postgraduate Volcanology in UK
- Postgraduate Environmental Geography in UK
- Postgraduate Geography in UK
- Postgraduate Human Geography in UK
- Postgraduate Development Geography in UK
- Postgraduate Landscape Ecology in UK
- Postgraduate Climatology in UK
- Postgraduate Hydrology in UK
- Postgraduate Earth sciences in UK
- Postgraduate Oceanography in UK
- Institutions offering the courses55
- Count of courses111
- Count of UG courses69
- Count of PG courses111
- Count of Doctorate courses12
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £29,000