Postgraduate Textiles Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Textiles courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Textiles universities in United Kingdom
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Heriot-Watt University
- University for the Creative Arts
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Birmingham City University
- De Montfort University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Brighton
- University of Derby
- University of Hertfordshire
Postgraduate Textiles fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Textiles in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Textiles in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Textiles in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Textiles in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Textiles qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Textiles Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Contemporary TextilesUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,950
- PGCE Secondary Design and Technology: Food, Textiles and Product DesignBirmingham City University£13,980
- MA Fashion and TextilesDe Montfort University£14,600
- MA Fashion and TextilesUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MA TextilesUniversity of Brighton£15,300
- MSc Fashion and Textiles ManagementHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- MA TextilesUniversity of Huddersfield£16,000
- MA Fashion and Textiles DesignHeriot-Watt University£16,184
- MA Fashion and Textiles Design with Industry PlacementHeriot-Watt University£16,184
- MSc Fashion Buying and Merchandising ManagementManchester Metropolitan University£16,500
- Postgraduate Accessories Design in UK
- Postgraduate Fashion Design in UK
- Postgraduate Textile Design in UK
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses19
- Count of UG courses33
- Count of PG courses19
- Count of Doctorate courses5
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £18,000