Postgraduate Tourism Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Tourism Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Tourism Management universities in United Kingdom
- London Metropolitan University
- Coventry University
- University of Brighton
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- Leeds Beckett University
- University of Central Lancashire
- London South Bank University
- Swansea University
Postgraduate Tourism Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Tourism Management in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Tourism Management in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Tourism Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Tourism Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Tourism Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Tourism Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- PG Dip Responsible Tourism ManagementLeeds Beckett University£10,665
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism ManagementWrexham University£12,500
- MSc International Business with Tourism ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc/PGCert/PGDip International Tourism Management with Placement YearUniversity of Brighton£14,300
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert International Tourism ManagementUniversity of Brighton£14,300
- MA International Tourism and Hospitality ManagementUniversity of Wolverhampton£14,450
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism ManagementSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc International Tourism and Aviation ManagementSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc International Tourism ManagementSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc International Tourism Planning and ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£14,600
- Postgraduate Accounting in UK
- Postgraduate Business Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Postgraduate Museum Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Finance in UK
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in UK
- Postgraduate Business in UK
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in UK