Postgraduate Video Game Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Video Game Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Postgraduate Video Game Design universities in United Kingdom
- Birmingham City University
- Staffordshire University
- De Montfort University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool John Moores University
Postgraduate Video Game Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Video Game Design in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Video Game Design in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Video Game Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Video Game Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Video Game Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Video Game Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Creative TechnologyLeeds Beckett University£14,000
- MSc Video Game Enterprise, Production and DesignBirmingham City University£14,500
- MA Arts and Creative Technologies (By Negotiated Study)Staffordshire University£14,500
- MSc Arts And Creative Technologies (By Negotiated Study)Staffordshire University£14,500
- MSc Video Game DevelopmentBirmingham City University£14,500
- MA Video Game DevelopmentBirmingham City University£14,500
- MSc/MA Creative TechnologiesDe Montfort University£15,100
- MSc Computer Science (Virtual and Augmented Reality)Liverpool John Moores University£16,100
- MSc Video Game Enterprise, Production and Design with Placement YearBirmingham City University£18,557
- MSc Video Game Development with Placement YearBirmingham City University£18,557
- Postgraduate Social Network Analysis in UK
- Postgraduate Information Technology in UK
- Postgraduate Ergonomics in UK
- Postgraduate Informatics in UK
- Postgraduate Video Art in UK
- Postgraduate Game Design in UK
- Postgraduate Communications Intelligence in UK
- Postgraduate Television Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in UK
- Postgraduate Cyber Security in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses26
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £18,000