Undergraduate Forensic Sciences Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Forensic Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Forensic Sciences universities in United Kingdom
- Coventry University
- University of Portsmouth
- Birmingham City University
- De Montfort University
- University of Greenwich
- University of South Wales
- University of Wolverhampton
- London Metropolitan University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Central Lancashire
Undergraduate Forensic Sciences fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Forensic Sciences qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Forensic Sciences Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Archaeological, Anthropological and Forensic SciencesBournemouth University£9,250
- BSc (Hons) Archaeological, Anthropological and Forensic Sciences (with Placement Year)Bournemouth University£9,250
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Biology (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Science (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£16,500
- BSc (Hons) Forensic ScienceWrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Science (with Foundation Year)Wrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Forensic PsychologyLeeds Trinity University£12,000
- BSc Digital Security and ForensicsGlasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BA (Hons) Archaeology and Forensic BiologyUniversity of Chester£13,450
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Science (including foundation year)London Metropolitan University£12,700
229+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now