Postgraduate Forensic Sciences Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Forensic Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Forensic Sciences universities in United Kingdom
- Cranfield University
- University of Dundee
- Queen Mary University of London
- Staffordshire University
- Teesside University
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Wolverhampton
- De Montfort University
- Kingston University
- Liverpool John Moores University
Postgraduate Forensic Sciences fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Forensic Sciences in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Forensic Sciences qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Forensic Sciences Courses in the United Kingdom
- PgCert Fundamentals in Forensic ScienceUniversity of Strathclyde£5,850
- MSc Digital Forensics and Cyber Investigation (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Forensic Science (With Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MA Forensic Archaeology and Genocide InvestigationStaffordshire University£8,245
- PGCert Digital ForensicsCranfield University£10,020
- PGCert Forensic InvestigationCranfield University£10,020
- MSc Digital Forensics and Cyber InvestigationTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Forensic ScienceTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Forensic AnalysisUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Forensic and Investigative PsychologyUniversity of Wolverhampton£13,950
- Institutions offering the courses36
- Count of courses88
- Count of UG courses239
- Count of PG courses88
- Count of Doctorate courses14
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £26,000