Undergraduate Materials Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Materials Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Materials Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Loughborough University
- University of Sheffield
- Queen Mary University of London
- Birmingham City University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Southampton
Undergraduate Materials Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Materials Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Materials Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Jewellery and Silversmithing Design for Industry (Top Up)Birmingham City University£13,500
- HND Jewellery and SilversmithingBirmingham City University£13,500
- BA (Hons) Jewellery and Silversmithing (with Professional Practice Year)University for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BA (Hons) Jewellery and SilversmithingUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BEng (Hons) Materials Engineering with an International Foundation YearLoughborough University£19,750
- MEng (Hons) Materials Science Engineering with a Foundation YearUniversity of Sheffield£24,450
- MEng (Hons) Materials Science and EngineeringUniversity of Sheffield£24,450
- BEng (Hons) Materials Science & Engineering with a Year in IndustryUniversity of Sheffield£24,450
- BEng (Hons) Materials Science and EngineeringUniversity of Sheffield£24,450
- BEng (Hons) Materials Science and Engineering (with placement year)Loughborough University£24,650
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses17
- Count of UG courses17
- Count of PG courses12
- Count of Doctorate courses9
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £26,000