Postgraduate Materials Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Materials Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Materials Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Queen's University Belfast
- Swansea University
- University of Strathclyde
- Edinburgh Napier University
- London Metropolitan University
- Loughborough University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Dundee
- University of Exeter
- University of Sheffield
Postgraduate Materials Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Materials Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Materials Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Materials Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Structural Engineering with MaterialsNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MA Jewellery and SilversmithingLondon Metropolitan University£16,500
- MSc Advanced Materials EngineeringEdinburgh Napier University£16,875
- MSc Materials Engineering with IndustrySwansea University£20,700
- MSc Materials Science and Engineering with Professional InternshipQueen's University Belfast£21,400
- MSc Materials Science and EngineeringQueen's University Belfast£21,400
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with MaterialsUniversity of Strathclyde£21,850
- MSc Materials EngineeringSwansea University£22,350
- MSc Structural Engineering and Concrete MaterialsUniversity of Dundee£22,950
- MSc Materials EngineeringUniversity of Exeter£23,450
- Postgraduate Nanotechnology in UK
- Postgraduate Biomaterials in UK
- Postgraduate Nanomaterials in UK
- Postgraduate Polymer Science in UK
- Postgraduate Polymer Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Metallurgy in UK
- Postgraduate Materials Science and Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses27
- Count of PG courses13
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £25,000