Undergraduate Medicine Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Medicine courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Medicine universities in United States
- Kent State University
- Sacred Heart University
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Washington State University
- Wichita State University
- Marquette University
- Trine University
- University of Idaho
- University of North Texas
- Arizona State University
Undergraduate Medicine fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Medicine in United States - £3,970
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Medicine in United States - £40,497
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Medicine in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Medicine in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Medicine qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Undergraduate Medicine Courses in the United States
- Certificate of Medical AssistingSeattle Central College£5,498
- Pre-Medicine BiologyNorth Seattle College£5,498
- Certificate of Achievement EMED: Emergency Medical ServicesContra Costa College£6,095
- Certificate of Achievement Medical AssistingContra Costa College£8,020
- Associate in Science (AS) Medical AssistingContra Costa College£8,020
- Pre-MedicineSouthwest Minnesota State University£8,037
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Diagnostic Medical SonographyPiedmont Virginia Community College£8,689
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Emergency Medical Services: ParamedicPiedmont Virginia Community College£8,689
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Medical Laboratory TechnologyPiedmont Virginia Community College£8,689
- Associate in Science - Sports Medicine / Athletic TrainingDiablo Valley College£9,157
- Undergraduate Physical Education in US
- Undergraduate Respiratory Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Surgery in US
- Undergraduate Human physical performance and Recreation in US
- Undergraduate Recreation Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Physical Fitness in US
- Undergraduate Mental Health in US
- Undergraduate Respiratory Medicine in US
- Undergraduate Dentistry in US
- Undergraduate Jazz Studies in US