Undergraduate Public Policy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Public Policy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Undergraduate Public Policy universities in United Kingdom
Undergraduate Public Policy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Public Policy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Public Policy Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA (Hons) Spanish/Social and Public PolicyUniversity of Glasgow£15,858
- BSc (Hons) Business, Management and Public PolicyAston University£15,950
- MA (Hons) Social and Public Policy/Theatre StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£17,620
- MA (Hons) Theology and Religious Studies/Social and Public PolicyUniversity of Glasgow£17,620
- MA (Hons) Social and Public Policy/English Language & LinguisticsUniversity of Glasgow£17,620
- MA (Hons) Greek/Social & Public PolicyUniversity of Glasgow£17,620
- MA (Hons) Social and Public Policy/English LiteratureUniversity of Glasgow£17,620
- MA (Hons) Sociology/Social and Public Policy (SocSci)University of Glasgow£17,620
- BA (Hons) International Governance and Public Policy (in Partnership with Beijing Foreign Studies University)Keele University£17,700
- BA Diplomacy International Governance and Public Policy (in Partnership with Beijing Foreign Studies University)Keele University£17,700
- Undergraduate Law in UK
- Undergraduate International Relations in UK
- Undergraduate Foreign Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Peace And Conflict Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Policy Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Governmental Affairs in UK
- Undergraduate Public Policy School in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses14
- Count of UG courses14
- Count of PG courses48
- Count of Doctorate courses9
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £22,000