Postgraduate Public Policy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Public Policy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Public Policy universities in United Kingdom
- University of Essex
- University of York
- University of Birmingham
- University of Glasgow
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Strathclyde
- Cardiff University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Swansea University
Postgraduate Public Policy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Public Policy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Public Policy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Public Policy Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Public Policy (Extended)Swansea University£11,900
- PgDip International Public PolicyQueen's University Belfast£14,067
- PGDip Global Public PolicyUniversity of Birmingham£15,300
- MSc Politics and Public PolicyNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MSc Public PolicyNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MA Public PolicyLeeds Beckett University£16,000
- MSc Public PolicyUniversity of Strathclyde£16,000
- MPhil European Public PolicyUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- MSc Applied Public PolicyUniversity of Strathclyde£16,400
- PGDip Public PolicyUniversity of Nottingham£18,133.33
- Institutions offering the courses23
- Count of courses48
- Count of UG courses14
- Count of PG courses48
- Count of Doctorate courses9
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £27,000