Undergraduate Screenwriting Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Screenwriting courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Undergraduate Screenwriting universities in United Kingdom
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Birmingham City University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Portsmouth
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Essex
- University of Winchester
Undergraduate Screenwriting fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Screenwriting qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Screenwriting Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Screenwriting with Film, TV and Radio (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£11,000
- BA (Hons) Film and Screenwriting with Foundation YearBirmingham City University£13,500
- BA (Hons) Film and ScreenwritingBirmingham City University£13,500
- BA (Hons) Film and Screenwriting with Placement YearBirmingham City University£13,980
- BA (Hons) Screenwriting with Film, Television and Radio (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£14,250
- BA (Hons) Film Studies and ScreenwritingUniversity of Winchester£14,700
- BA (Hons) Screenwriting with Placement YearUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- BA (Hons) ScreenwritingUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- BA (Hons) Screenwriting and Film with Foundation Year and Placement YearSheffield Hallam University£15,860
- BA (Hons) Screenwriting and Film with Placement YearSheffield Hallam University£15,860
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses17
- Count of UG courses17
- Count of PG courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £18,000