Postgraduate Screenwriting Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Screenwriting courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Screenwriting universities in United Kingdom
- University of Roehampton
- Bournemouth University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Royal Holloway University of London
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of East Anglia
- University of Essex
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Hertfordshire
Postgraduate Screenwriting fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom - £19,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Screenwriting in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Screenwriting qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Screenwriting Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA ScriptwritingUniversity of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MA Screen Production (Screenwriting)University of the West of England£14,000
- MA ScriptwritingBournemouth University£14,500
- MA ScreenwritingUniversity of Roehampton£14,504
- MA ScreenwritingUniversity of Gloucestershire£14,700
- MA ScreenwritingUniversity of Hertfordshire£15,450
- MA ScreenwritingEdinburgh Napier University£15,490
- MA Screenwriting: Feature Film and Continuing SeriesLeeds Beckett University£16,000
- MA/PGDip/PGCert ScreenwritingUniversity of Roehampton£16,500
- MA ScreenwritingUniversity of Plymouth£16,500
- Postgraduate English Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Playwriting in UK
- Postgraduate Performance And Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Comparative Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Strategic Studies in UK
- Postgraduate American Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Latin in UK
- Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Journalism in UK
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses17
- Count of PG courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £19,000