Undergraduate Supply Chain Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Supply Chain Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Supply Chain Management universities in United Kingdom
- University of Portsmouth
- Aston University
- Birmingham City University
- University of Greenwich
- University of South Wales
- University of Essex
- University of Plymouth
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Teesside University
- Keele University
Undergraduate Supply Chain Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Supply Chain Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Supply Chain Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Supply Chain) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BA (Hons) International Supply Chain Management (3rd year entry)Glasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Supply Chain)University of Bolton£12,450
- BA (Hons) Supply Chain ManagementTeesside University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Supply Chain Management (with Foundation Year)Teesside University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Supply Chain with Professional Placement YearBirmingham City University£13,200
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Supply Chain with Foundation YearBirmingham City University£13,200
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Supply ChainBirmingham City University£13,500
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Supply Chain) Top-upUniversity of Bolton£13,550
- BA (Hons) Business Management, Supply Chain and LogisticsUniversity of Derby£14,900
49+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Undergraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Undergraduate Hospitality Management in UK
- Undergraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Undergraduate Finance in UK
- Undergraduate Accounting in UK
- Undergraduate Business Administration in UK
- Undergraduate Business English in UK
- Undergraduate Business in UK
- Undergraduate Organizational Studies in UK