Postgraduate Supply Chain Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Supply Chain Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Supply Chain Management universities in United Kingdom
- University of Portsmouth
- Brunel University
- University of Roehampton
- University of South Wales
- Heriot-Watt University
- Coventry University
- University of Bolton
- University of Brighton
- University of Bath
- University of Liverpool
Postgraduate Supply Chain Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom - £5,276
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom - £18,759
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Supply Chain Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Supply Chain Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc (PGCert PGDip) Logistics and Supply Chain Management with Placement YearUniversity of Brighton£9,262
- MSc Purchasing Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementUniversity of Bolton£13,550
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management (18 Months)University of Bolton£13,550
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain ManagementUniversity of Derby£14,900
- MSc Strategic Procurement ManagementUniversity of South Wales£14,950
- MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementUniversity of South Wales£14,950
- MBA Business Administration (Supply Chain Management)University of Sunderland£15,000
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementThe University of Hull£16,250
- Postgraduate Museum Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate Accounting in UK
- Postgraduate Business Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Postgraduate International Organizations in UK
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Postgraduate Business English in UK
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in UK